International Encyclopedia of Ethics (9 volumes, hardcover)
Unmatched in scholarship and scope, The International Encyclopedia of Ethics is the definitive single-source reference work on Ethics, available both in print and online.
- Comprises over 700 entries, ranging from 1000 to 10,000 words in length, written by an international cast of subject experts
- Is arranged across 9 fully cross-referenced volumes including a comprehensive index
- Provides clear definitions and explanations of all areas of ethics including the topics, movements, arguments, and key figures in Normative Ethics, Metaethics, and Practical Ethics
- Covers the major philosophical and religious traditions
- Offers an unprecedented level of authority, accuracy and balance with all entries being blind peer-reviewed
|Hugh LaFollette||Wiley-Blackwell||...||5486||2013||9781405186414||€ 1300,00|